The Technical Assistant role is primarily associated with the management and maintenance of well, geophysical and production data. Tasks will include, but are not limited to, data management, data preparation and compilation.
- Provide data management support (update internal and client data bases with technical data)
- Collect daily drilling reports
- Compile daily production information
- Compile technical informations and drawings
- Support the technical team with data and information collection
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Attribute
- Bachelor degree in science or engineering is required
- Advanced Microsoft Office is required (excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Document management experience is desirable
- Basic numerical and literacy skills
- Diligent and reliable
- Good teamwork and communication skill (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English and French (German is a plus)
Proactive and highly motivated people are welcome to apply!
If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid CH work permit, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Fill in the form below or send us your Resumé, motivation, diplomas and work certificates to .