Ad Terra specialises in the exploration, storage, and development of energy and mineral resources.
To support the growth of the company, we are looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager. In this position you will overview and supervise HR processes such as talent acquisition, human resources planning and management, employee training, performance management, and other HR duties. You will work closely with the company’s management and take on diverse responsibilities in a young and dynamic company.
- Planning and Recruitment:
- Set up the recruitment procedures and ensure their implementation.
- Set up a strategy for attracting and retaining talented team members.
- Maintain database of applicants and records of interview data
- Handle the recruitment request needs from different departments.
- Interview job applicants, make recommendations regarding qualifications and prepare a shortlist in line with the requests of department in question.
- Lead research, planning and delivery of an effective talent development program.
- Align training and development programs with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Identify specific training needs (technical/soft skills).
- Set up training procedures and ensure their implementation.
- Set up a career management framework for a transparent career path.
- Employee Relations:
- Develop and implement an effective internal communication strategy which promotes and supports employee engagement.
- Develop and maintain updated internal and external communications for HR projects (Portal, LinkedIn and others) with the coordination of other departments.
- Manage human resources relations, requests and conflicts.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Attribute
- University (or HES) degree in Business administration, Management, HR, Psychology, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR practices
- Experience as a recruitment manager (min. 6-8 years)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of English and French languages
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving spirit
- Confidentiality awareness.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A motivating business environment and a young and dynamic team.
- Modern office environment in the heart of Geneva.
Open-minded and highly motivated people are welcome to apply!
If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid CH work permit, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Fill in the form below or send us your Resumé, motivation, diplomas and work certificates to .