Ad Terra Energy specialises in the exploration, storage, and development of energy and mineral resources from the Earth.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated person to support our team in Geneva with a software selection, testing and internal implementation, to ensure that it meets our specific needs and goals. This is a short-term mission (around 3 months), which could be implemented in parallel with studies or part-time job.
- Identifying software needs: gathering data in terms of requirements throughout the organization in order to understand the specific needs and goals of the project.
- Researching software options: once the software needs are identified, the next step would be to research and evaluate different software options. This involves comparing features, costs and other important factors.
- Testing software: after selecting a shortlist of software options, the next step is to test each option thoroughly. This involves installing and configuring the software, and then testing it to ensure it meets the organization’s requirements.
- Providing recommendations: based on the results of the software testing, provide recommendations on the best software options for the organization.
- Documenting results: document the results of the software selection and testing process, including the criteria used to evaluate software options, the results of testing, and the final recommendations.
- Data incorporation: once the software has been selected, incorporate all existing data.
- Internal implementation, training and support: once the software has been selected and implemented in terms of data incorporation, provide training and support to users throughout the organization.
- Software integration: integration of the selected software with the existing tools within organization.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Attribute
You are a young, autonomous, and motivated person who like challenges. You speak French and English and have a good computer literacy.
You speak English and French and have a perfect command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Proactive and highly motivated people are welcome to apply!
If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid CH work permit, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Fill in the form below or send us your Resumé, motivation, diplomas and work certificates to